Are you looking for new recipes to try this month? I’ve got you covered. I came up with a list of 10 crockpot recipes that are super easy to throw together in the morning. If you’re motivated, you can even prep and freeze all of them this weekend (free grocery list below!).
- They’re healthy. (Most of them include seasonal veggies like carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, leafy greens, or sweet potatoes)
- They’re quick and easy to make.
- You can save a lot of money by buying the ingredients in bulk.
10 Healthy Crockpot Freezer Meals to Make in November
- Italian Chicken with Baby Spinach from my Costco freezer meals
- Turkey and Black Bean Chili
- Mississippi Roast with Carrots and Sweet Potatoes (YUM)
- Korean BBQ Chicken
- Beef and Cabbage Soup (even my husband likes this and he’s not a big cabbage guy)
- Italian Pork Roast
- Chicken Cauliflower Curry
- Zuppa Toscana with Sweet Potatoes
- Meatball Soup with lots of veggies (perfect detox after thanksgiving)
- Pork Roast with Cinnamon Applesauce
I’ve tried all of these recipes myself, so I know that they’re delicious. I haven’t had time to write blog posts for all of them, so click here to see the recipes and a full grocery list:
I also went one step further and plugged the recipes into a calendar so you’ll know exactly when to eat each one. This month starts the busy holiday season with Thanksgiving, so I’m excited to have everything planned out ahead of time.
I started with a “theme” for each day of the week (soup/chili, roast, chicken, etc), and then added the recipes in a way that helps us eat a variety of flavors and textures each week.
My husband, Andy, added text boxes to the calendar, so you can swap out meals that you don’t want to make or fill out the entire month. Yay!