I’m so excited to share one of the recipes from my new cookbook with you! It’s a recipe for slow cooker Hawaiian chicken that can be quickly prepped and frozen and then cooked in your slow cooker. Such an easy, simple, and yummy meal to have on-hand.
What I love about this slow cooker Hawaiian chicken is that it’s not your average chicken dinner. In a previous blog post, I shared my favorite chicken crockpot recipes. They’re all delicious, but this is something special.
This recipe for slow cooker Hawaiian chicken only requires four ingredients: chicken breasts, fresh pineapple, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Yum!
In my world, four-ingredient recipes are also easy to make and cost-effective.
Delicious, simple, and easy to make. That’s how I’d describe the recipes in my ‘No Cook Freezer Meals‘ cookbook alright. They’re pretty healthy too.
Since no cook freezer meals don’t require any cooking ahead of time, they’re very easy and quick to make. They’re also absolutely delicious when eaten because they don’t taste like leftovers at all.
(That’s one of the printable recipe cards that comes in my ‘No Cook Freezer Meals’ cookbook. Cute, right?!)
Inside my ‘No Cook Freezer Meals‘ cookbook you’ll find:
- 18 of my family’s favorite freezer recipes
- A grocery list for all 18 recipes
- Nutrition info
- Cute recipe cards
- A freezer inventory sheet
- Tons of freezer meal tips – including how to freeze your favorite recipes, step-by-step instructions for preparing and cooking freezer meals, tips for stocking your freezer, how to organize a freezer meal swap, and more!
This recipe for slow cooker Hawaiian chicken is one of the recipes from my cookbook, and you can try it for free today. Simply combine the ingredients and freeze! Let me break down the process for you…
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken for the Freezer
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 fresh pineapple, stalk, skin, and core removed and fruit cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 gallon-sized plastic freezer bag
- Label your freezer bag.
- To your freezer bag, add pineapple, brown sugar, soy sauce, and chicken breasts. (Add the chicken breasts to the bag last, so they’re the first ingredient poured into your slow cooker.)
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal, and lay flat in your freezer.
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw.
- The morning of cooking, pour contents of freezer bag into your slow cooker and cook on “low” setting for 3-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and tender.
Serve with brown rice and broccoli, and enjoy!
If you’re interested in more simple freezer recipes like this, check out my ’No Cook Freezer Meals’ cookbook. The eBook costs $5.99 and you’ll be emailed a link to download immediately after purchase. It’s printer-friendly, so you can print and read on paper if you prefer, too.