Before my fourth baby was born I decided to stock my freezer with 40 homemade freezer meals. I split the meals into three separate prep sessions so it really wasn’t that hard to do. The third session included making a bunch of chicken crockpot freezer meals with my mom, and here’s how we did it…
- Pre-Baby Freezer Meals – Part One (15 beef/pork crockpot freezer meals)
- Pre-Baby Freezer Meals – Part Two (10 casserole-type freezer meals)
Here are the 15 Chicken Crockpot Freezer Meals that we made:
- Artichoke Chicken
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Spinach Alfredo
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Cranberry Chicken
- Honey Bourbon Chicken
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Orange Chicken
- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
- Salsa Verde Chicken
- Thai Chicken
- White Chicken Chili
- Zesty BBQ Chicken
Here’s what I loved about making a bunch of chicken crockpot freezer meals at once:
- All of the recipes were super easy to make. We just combined the raw ingredients in gallon-sized plastic baggies and stuck them in the freezer.
- They were budget-friendly. (I decided to use organic chicken breasts from Costco, but making these when chicken is Buy One Get One at the grocery store would be awesome too.)
- All of the recipes are family-friendly and delicious.
Overall, it took my mom and me less than 2.5 hours to make all of them, and that included taking photos, bossing my mom around the kitchen (sorry, Mom!), and cleaning up.
I really enjoyed making these chicken crockpot freezer meals and I can’t wait to eat all of them!
Oh, and since these chicken crockpot freezer meals are all recipes from my Crockpot Chicken Freezer Meals eCookbook, I have photos of what the meals look like when they’re done cooking! YUM.