No cook freezer meals don’t require any cooking ahead of time. Simply combine the meats, vegetables, sauces and spices, and freeze!
Since no cook freezer meals don’t require any cooking ahead of time, they’re very easy and quick to make. They’re also absolutely delicious when eaten because they don’t taste like leftovers at all.
New to freezer cooking? This is the book for you. I will hold your hand and walk you through the process step-by-step.
No time to freeze? In the No Cook Freezer Meals cookbook, I explain exactly how I keep my freezer stocked while running my own business and caring for three children ages 5 and under.
Full Recipe List
- Chicken and Broccoli Breakfast Strata
- Chicken and Broccoli Calzones
- Bean and Cheese Burritos
- Turkey and Black Bean Chili
- Beef and Lime Chili
- Taco Chili
- Cranberry Pork Roast
- Shredded Pork Tacos
- Spicy Sausage and Veggie Soup
- Party Beef Roast
- Incredibly Easy Beef Roast and Carrots
- Brown Sugar Meatloaf
- Hawaiian Chicken
- Chicken Curry
- Chicken Fajitas
- Ginger Garlic Chicken
- Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Goodies Inside the eBook
- 77 pages of step-by-step instructions, expert tips, and no cook freezer recipes
- A grocery list for every recipe inside
- Nutritional information for every recipe
- Cute printable freezer meals labels
- A printable freezer inventory sheet
Who Should Buy this eBook?
- Anyone who wants to save time and money and still feed their family healthy, homemade meals
- Expecting parents who want to stock their freezer before their baby is born
- Anyone who works outside their home and would love to come home to a homemade dinner at the end of the day
Purchase the eBook right now for $5.99 and it will be emailed to you immediately after purchase. It’s a pdf file, so you can view it on your computer, smartphone, and tablet. No special e-reader required!
Note: This is the second edition of my No Cook Freezer Meals eBook. If you would like to exchange your copy of the first edition for the second one for free, email me.