Gluten-free cooking made easy. This eCookbook will teach you how to prepare simple, healthy, and delicious gluten-free crockpot meals.
The secret lies in the fact that none of the recipes require any cooking ahead of time. Simply combine the ingredients in plastic baggies and freeze for busy weeknights. Dump the meal into your crockpot in the morning and dinner is done!
This method of easy meal prep inspired my best-selling Freezer Meals eCookbook Bundle and I’m excited to release these gluten-free dinner options. After making hundreds of slow cooker freezer meals myself I realized most of them were naturally-gluten free, so I asked registered dietitian and gluten-free expert Tricia Thompson to review the ingredients in my Crock’d Slow Cooker Freezer Meals eCookbook and I adapted it to be gluten-free.
Join the thousands of people who have tried my recipes, purchased my eCookbooks, and changed the way they cook.
“I start work at 5:30 a.m. so your freezer meals have saved my life on so many days! They are wonderful!! We’re having guests for a week and I already have super large crockpot meals in the freezer for each day so there’s no stress about how to feed everyone after a day at work.” -Caroline
“I prepped eight of your meals in September when I flew back to the USA for 10 days leaving my husband and eldest three kids at home. WOW! Taste is awesome, FULL of veggies, super fast prep and just a win in all circumstances!” -Jordan
“My fiance and I decided to try out several of your recipes and just finished up our second batch of bag prepping this weekend! So far everything has been great!” -Stacey
Gluten Free Crockpot Recipe List
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- BBQ Chicken
- Chicken Cheesesteaks
- Chicken Taco Soup
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Chili-Spiced Beef and Carrots
- Classic Pot Roast
- Creamy Potato Soup
- Garden Vegetable Soup with Ground Turkey
- Grandma’s Beef stew
- Hamburger Potato Soup
- Honey Dijon Chicken
- Italian-Style Pot Roast
- Jalapeno Lime Shredded Pork Tacos
- Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Mediterranean Shredded Pork Pita Pockets
- Minestrone Soup
- “Monster” Cheeseburgers
- Orange-Ginger Shredded Beef with Soy Glaze
- Orange Ginger Chicken
- Pulled Pork
- Red Pepper Chicken
- Shredded Buffalo chicken
- Sloppy Joes
- Spicy Beef Curry Stew
- Super Simple Meatball Veggie Soup
- Taco Chili
What you’ll find inside Gluten-Free Crock’d
- Delicious and simple recipes that your family will love (most recipes have 10 ingredients or less!)
- Affordable ingredients that you can find at any grocery store
- Ingredient lists that make the most of your groceries and leave little leftover to go to waste
In this blog post, you can read about how I prepped all 28 meals at once for a total of $241 (which works out to $8.60 per meal or $1.05 per serving).
What’s NOT in Gluten-Free CROCK’D
- Bland meals
- Canned condensed soups
- Complicated, time-consuming recipes
Goodies Inside the eCookbook
- 98 pages of step-by-step instructions and delicious gluten-free slow cooker freezer recipes
- Color photos of the finished meals
- A “master” grocery list if you want to prep all of the meals at once
- Four smaller grocery lists that will help you seamlessly prep seven meals at a time
- Nutritional information for every recipe inside
- Filled-out freezer labels that you can print on Avery stickers or regular computer paper
- A printer-friendly format that will allow you to print the recipes on regular 8.5×11″ computer paper
What’s an eCookbook?
Gluten Free Crock’d Slow Cooker Freezer Meals is a PDF eBook that can be read on computers, tablets, and smartphones. (No special e-reader required!) It is formatted to print on regular 8.5×11″ computer paper so you’re welcome to print a copy if you want.
After purchasing your copy, you will be automatically redirected to a page where you can download your copy of the eBook. You will also be emailed a copy to save to your computer.