In previous blog posts, I shared my healthy slow cooker recipes for Turkey Black Bean Chili, Cranberry Pork Roast, and Chicken Chili. They were such big hits and time-savers for moms that I decided to write a cookbook full of new, easy and healthy slow cooker recipes.
Gone are the days when slow cookers are only used for heavy recipes full of cream-based condensed soups. These healthy slow cooker recipes are full of fresh fruit, vegetables, and lean meats. Every healthy slow cooker recipe in this cookbook was inspired by fresh and seasonal ingredients. And the recipes are so easy that they make preparing healthy, homemade meals for your family a snap!
- My family’s 10 favorite healthy slow cooker recipes
- My very best slow cooker tips
- Color photos for every recipe
- Nutritional information for every recipe
- A review from Registered Dietitian Dana White – Nutrition Expert for FoodNetwork.com
- Strawberry Jam
- Chicken Fajitas
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- Ginger Garlic Chicken
- Shredded Pork Tacos
- Cinnamon Applesauce
- Shredded BBQ Chicken – with a bonus recipe for Mango Coleslaw!
- Beef, Lime, & Cilantro Chili
- Zucchini Lasagna
- Chocolate Raspberry Pie
- Busy moms who need an easy way to prepare healthy meals for their family
- Moms who want to try new, fresh, and healthy recipes
- Anyone who works outside their home and wants to come home to homemade meals
- Printed ($8.99) – Shipped with USPS flat-rate shipping to arrive at your house in less than a week.
- eBook ($5.99) – View on your computer, smartphone, and tablet immediately after purchase.
- Printed Combo ($14.99) – Purchase my Freezer Recipes Cookbook at the same time and save!
- eBook Combo ($9.99) – Purchase my Freezer Recipes eBook at the same time and save!