Gone are the days when slow cookers are only used for heavy recipes full of cream-based condensed soups. These healthy slow cooker recipes are full of fresh fruit, vegetables, and lean meats.
Every healthy slow cooker recipe in this cookbook was inspired by fresh and seasonal ingredients. And the recipes are so easy that they make preparing healthy, homemade meals for your family a snap!
Full Recipe List
- Strawberry Jam
- Chicken Fajitas
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- Ginger Garlic Chicken
- Shredded Pork Tacos
- Cinnamon Applesauce
- Shredded BBQ Chicken – with a bonus recipe for Mango Coleslaw!
- Beef, Lime, & Cilantro Chili
- Zucchini Lasagna
- Chocolate Raspberry Pie
- My family’s 10 favorite healthy slow cooker recipes
- My very best slow cooker tips
- Color photos
- Nutritional information for every recipe
- A review from Registered Dietitian Dana White – Nutrition Expert for FoodNetwork.com
Who Should Buy this Cookbook?
- Busy moms who need an easy way to prepare healthy meals for their family
- Moms who want to try new, fresh, and healthy recipes
- Anyone who works outside their home and wants to come home to homemade meals
Purchase the eBook right now for $2.99 and it will be emailed to you immediately after purchase. It’s a pdf file, so you can view it on your computer, smartphone, and tablet. No special e-reader required!