Forget freezing leftover chili and soup. 15-Minute Freezer Recipes will teach you how to assemble and freeze meals without any cooking ahead of time.
All you need to do is chop your meats and vegetables, add the sauces and spices, and freeze. Since you’re not doing any cooking ahead of time, each recipe can be prepped in 15 minutes or less! Then you cook the meals in your oven or slow cooker when you’re hungry.
Download a sample recipe for free today: Chicken Chili Recipe from 15 Minute Freezer Recipes Cookbook
Full Recipe List
- Classic Oatmeal
- Spiced Carrot Bread
- Ham & Veggie Breakfast Strata
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast & Carrots
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Barley Soup
- Ham & Broccoli Calzones
- Mexican Calzones
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Oatmeal Chip Cookies
Goodies Inside the eBook
- My best freezer meal tips
- A grocery list for all 10 recipes
- Cute labels for your freezer meals
- Nutritional information for every recipe
- A review from Registered Dietitian Dana White – Nutrition Expert for FoodNetwork.com
Who Should Buy this eBook?
- Busy moms who need an easy way to prepare healthy meals for their family
- Pregnant women who want to stock their freezer before their baby arrives
- Anyone who works outside their home and wants to come home to homemade meals
Purchase the eBook right now for $5.99 and it will be emailed to you immediately after purchase. It’s a pdf file, so you can view it on your computer, smartphone, and tablet. No special e-reader required!