Before my daughter Isla was born, I prepped two week’s worth of freezer recipes. On my blog, I shared my freezer meal tips for beginners and some of my favorite freezer recipes, like Wedding Soup and Chicken Pot Pie. It was amazing to have homemade meals on-hand while I was recovering and bonding with the newest member of my family.
Since then, I’ve mastered an easier method of freezing meals: Simply chop your meats and vegetables, add the sauces and spices, and freeze. Since you’re not doing any cooking ahead of time, each recipe can be prepped in 15 minutes or less! Then you cook the meals in your oven or slow cooker when you’re hungry.
This method of healthy meal prep inspired me to put together a cookbook of my quick freezer recipes. I love helping moms with my private coaching and group coaching, and this another amazing resource.
- My 10 favorite freezer recipes – including breakfast, dinner, and dessert
- My best freezer meal tips
- A grocery list for all 10 recipes
- Cute labels for your freezer meals
- Nutritional information for every recipe
- A review from Registered Dietitian Dana White – Nutrition Expert for FoodNetwork.com
- Classic Oatmeal
- Spiced Carrot Bread
- Ham & Veggie Strata
- Beef Roast & Carrots
- Chicken Chili
- Vegetable Barley Soup
- Ham & Broccoli Calzones
- Mexican Calzones
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Oatmeal Chip Cookies
- Busy moms who need an easy way to prepare healthy meals for their family
- Pregnant women who want to stock their freezer before their baby arrives
- Anyone who works outside their home and wants to come home to homemade meals
- Printed ($8.99) – Shipped with USPS flat-rate shipping to arrive at your house in less than a week.
- eBook ($5.99) – View on your computer, smartphone, and tablet immediately after purchase.
- Printed Combo ($14.99) – Purchase my Slow Cooker Recipes Cookbook at the same time and save!
- eBook Combo ($9.99) – Purchase my Slow Cooker Recipes eBook at the same time and save!