Are you sick of eating the same old chicken recipes? Here are 31 chicken crockpot recipes that I tried myself and LOVED. Yum!
What’s so great about these crockpot chicken recipes?
- They’re healthy and delicious. (I tried all of them myself.)
- They don’t require any cooking ahead of time, so you can quickly add the ingredients to the crockpot in the morning or to plastic baggies to freeze for later.
- You can stock up with chicken breasts are buy one, get one free at the grocery store and save a lot of money. (Most meals will last at least three months in the freezer.)
Since I’ve made hundreds of crockpot freezer meals, I decided to compile a list of my 31 favorite chicken recipes. These are all healthy meals that I feel good serving my family. They’re also DELICIOUS, so I can pretty much guarantee that you’re going to love them. Enjoy, Friends!
31 Best Crockpot Chicken Freezer Recipes
- Honey Sriracha Chicken (only 5 ingredients!)
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos
- Chicken Teriyaki from Thirty Handmade Days
- Chicken Curry (one of my most popular recipes ever)
- Italian Chicken from the time I made 6 crockpot freezer meals from ALDI
- Ginger Chicken with Snow Peas
- Lemon Pepper Chicken from the time I made 6 chicken crockpot freezer meals in 30 minutes
- Shredded BBQ Chicken with Mango Coleslaw (Yum!)
- 4-Bean White Chicken Chili
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Apricot Ginger Chicken with Green Beans
- Honey Sesame Chicken from Damn Delicious (SO GOOD)
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- White Wine Chicken with Artichokes
- Cranberry Chicken from my ALDI freezer meal prep session
- Salsa Verde Chicken (5 ingredients)
- Red Pepper Chicken
- Chicken Soup with Mexican Seasonings
- Chicken Enchiladas (shred the chicken, assemble the enchiladas, and bake the in the oven)
- Chicken Fajitas from The Humbled Homemaker
- Peanut Lime Chicken
- Chicken Cacciatore (5 ingredients)
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps (ground chicken)
- Ginger-Peach Chicken
- Italian Chicken from my Costco freezer meal prep session
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches (perfect spring/summer crockpot recipe)
- Mexican Chicken Chili with Cornbread Topping (even the cornbread cooks in the crockpot!)
- Chicken Chili from my very first freezer cooking cookbook eBook
- Asian-Style Whole Chicken Recipe
- Cherry Chicken Mole Tacos
- Shredded Chicken Quesadillas
Tips for making these chicken crockpot freezer recipes:
- Click the name of the recipe above for the full recipe and cooking instructions.
- The exact cooking time will depend on the size/strength of your crockpot. My old 4-quart crockpot cooks chicken in about 8 hours, but my favorite 6-quart programmable crockpot with a timer cooks chicken in 3-4 hours. (It’s perfectly fine to sit on “warm” for hours after that.) I would cook these recipes for however long you’re used to cooking chicken in your crockpot.
- If you buy frozen chicken instead of fresh, add it to the bags frozen. (In other words, don’t thaw and re-freeze.) After cooking, shred the chicken before serving.