My Whole30 Crockpot Freezer Meal Plan is so popular that I decided to pick some of the recipes and freeze them myself. It only took me an hour to make them, and the meals were DELICIOUS, so I’m sharing the free printable recipes and shopping list below. Enjoy, Friends!
Here’s what I made:
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos (YUM)
- Turkey Bolognese Sauce from Cook Eat Paleo
- Mediterranean Shredded Pork Pockets from my Freezer Cookbook eBooks and shared for free below
- Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili from Cotter Crunch
- Mexican Pot Roast with Carrots
- Southwestern Shredded Pork from Plaid and Paleo
- Chicken Cacciatore (only 6 ingredients!)
What’s so great about these Whole30 crockpot freezer meals?
- None of the recipes required any cooking ahead of time so I was able to make all seven in an hour (less than 9 minutes per meal).
- I bought the ingredients at ALDI and a local grocery store for a total of $73 (only $10.43 per meal!).
- They’re healthy and delicious!
We already ate the three recipes that were from other blogs and loved them so I know that you’ll love them too. The other four recipes are ones that I’ve shared before and make over and over again. I like to try all of the recipes before creating the printable recipe doc. These were all winners for sure.
If you’re new to crockpot freezer meals, here are some tips:
- Print the recipes and shopping list and go shopping a day or two ahead of time.
- Label the bags with a Sharpie marker or the free labels included with the recipes above.
- Make the meals in an assembly line with veggies at the bottom, sauces and spices in the middle (so they don’t stick to the bags), and meat at the top (so it’s the first ingredient dumped into the crockpot).
- Seal the bags and stack them in the freezer for up to three months.
- When you’re ready to cook, thaw overnight in the refrigerator or in the morning in water. Cook in the crockpot like normal. So easy!!!