Are you looking for new recipes to try this month? I’ve got you covered. I came up with a list of 12 crockpot recipes that are super easy to throw together in the morning. If you’re motivated, you can even prep and freeze all of them this weekend (full grocery list below!).
What’s so great about these recipes?
- They’re healthy (most of them include seasonal veggies like apples, squash, swiss chard, or sweet potatoes)
- They’re very easy to prep
- They’re delicious! (I’ve tried almost all of them myself)
12 Healthy Crockpot Freezer Meals to Make in September
- Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs from All Day I Dream About Food
- Zuppa Toscana with Sweet Potatoes
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos
- Pork with Cabbage and Apples
- Meatball Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Fajitas (stovetop or crockpot)
- Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies (I can’t wait to make this one)
- Sausage Vegetable Soup (based on our favorite crockpot soup recipe)
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Tuscan Pork with Fennel from Delish
- Chicken Chili
- Korean Shredded Beef Lettuce Wraps
Bonus Recipe! Stovetop Gnocchi and Swiss Chard
I also went one step further and plugged the recipes into a calendar so you’ll know exactly when to eat each one.
I started with a “theme” for each day of the week (oven/grill recipe, lots of veggies, stovetop, soup, etc), and then added the recipes in a way that helps us eat a variety of proteins, tastes, and textures each week.
My husband, Andy, added text boxes to the calendar, so you can swap out meals that you don’t want to make or fill out the entire month. Yay!