It is possible to cook healthy food that actually tastes delicious? You bet. My family loves crockpot freezer meals and they’re super easy to make too.
After trying hundreds of crockpot freezer meals I decided to put together a list of healthy and delicious recipes made with chicken breasts. If you make all of them when chicken is Buy One, Get One Free at the grocery store you’ll save a lot of $$$. Free printable recipes and grocery list below!
19 Deliciously Healthy Chicken Crockpot Freezer Meals
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos from New Leaf Wellness
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks from New Leaf Wellness
- Chicken with Fresh Cranberry Sauce from my Crockpot Chicken Freezer Meals eBook and shared for free below
- White Wine Chicken with Artichokes from New Leaf Wellness
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches from Thirty Handmade Days
- Tex Mex Chicken from Thirty Handmade Days
- Honey Sesame Chicken from Damn Delicious
- Sweet and Sour Chicken from Thirty Handmade Days
- Shredded BBQ Chicken from New Leaf Wellness
- Chicken Black Bean Enchilada Stack from Thirty Handmade Days
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps from New Leaf Wellness
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders from Thirty Handmade Days
- Chicken Fajitas from The Humbled Homemaker
- Chicken Tinga from Thirty Handmade Days
- Ginger-Peach Chicken from New Leaf Wellness
- Italian Chicken from my Costco freezer meal prep session
- Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies from Damn Delicious
- Lemon Garlic Chicken from Allrecipes
- Southwestern Chicken Chili adapted from our favorite Southwestern Pork Chili Recipe
If you’re nervous about mixing raw chicken and veggies, don’t be. I did a lot of research when I was writing my No-Cook Freezer Meals eBook and the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service explains that freezing food inactivates any microbes that are present in food (like bacteria, yeasts, and molds). That means that it’s perfectly safe. Keep in mind that you’re going to cook the chicken and vegetables before eating them.
Thoughts or questions? Please leave a comment below and I’ll respond as soon as I can. I’d love to hear from you.
PS I shared this list on Thirty Handmade Days on 4/3/16.