Do you want to eat healthier this year? Stock your freezer with healthy crockpot meals! After trying hundreds of freezer crockpot meals last year, I decided to compile a list of my 31 favorites that are healthy, delicious, and budget-friendly too.
If you’re new to freezer crockpot meals, here’s why I love them:
- They’re super easy to make. (Simply combine the raw meat, vegetables, and spices in plastic baggies and freeze.)
- They cook for the first time out of the freezer and don’t taste like leftovers at all. Yay!
- I can prep a bunch at once and save a ton of money at the grocery store.
Since I’ve made hundreds of freezer crockpot meals, I decided to compile a list of my 31 favorites that are perfect for the new year. These are all healthy meals that I feel good serving my family.
I know some people aren’t used to mixing raw meat and vegetables, but it’s safe in the freezer. I did a lot of research when I was writing my Complete Freezer Cooking Bundle and the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service explains that freezing to 0 °F inactivates any microbes present in food (such as bacteria, yeasts, and molds). That means it’s perfectly safe to freeze these meals and cook them later in your crockpot.
I’ve tried every single one of these recipes myself and can vouch that they’re healthy, delicious, and easy to make. Enjoy, Friends!
31 Healthy Freezer Crockpot Meals
- Zuppa Toscana with Sweet Potatoes
- Beef Barley Stew from Live Simply
- Turkey Black Bean Chili
- Chicken Tikka Masala (from my Crockpot Chicken Freezer Meals eBook and shared for free below)
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks
- Sweet and Sour BBQ Meatballs
- Chicken Curry
- Cranberry Pork Roast
- Hot Pepper Pork and Butternut Squash (from my Whole Foods Freezer post)
- Stuffed Peppers
- Sausage Spinach Tomato Soup
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Mushroom Spinach Stroganoff (vegetarian)
- Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies from Damn Delicious
- Pineapple Beef Teriyaki from Once a Month Meals
- Beef Fajitas
- Meatball Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Soup with Mexican Seasonings
- Thai Pineapple Curry
- Greens & Beans
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers (from my Meat-Free Slow Cooker eBook and shared for free below)
- Cilantro-Lime Chicken from Pip and Ebby
- Italian Pork Sandwiches
- Cabbage Casserole
- Beef Roast and Carrots
- Ginger-Peach Chicken
- Honey Bourbon Chicken from Once a Month Meals
- Honey Dijon Pork with Green Beans
- Italian Chicken (from my Organic Costco Freezer Meals post)
If you want to prep all 31 at once, I typed up exactly how I freeze and cook each one in this printer-friendly PDF (It even includes a full grocery list!):
You can also find tons of freezer recipes, tips, and nutrition info in my freezer eCookbooks.